Chinook Arch Regional Library System card holders have access to nearly 1,000,000 physical items, over 30,000 downloadable ebooks, audiobooks, and movies, 20,000 digital magazines and newspapers, online courses and research databases.
Items at any library in the system can be delivered to your local library by placing a hold. Items borrowed at one library can be returned at any Chinook Arch member library. Chinook Arch member libraries have varying membership fees, and set their own loan periods, renewal limits, and overdue fines for library materials.
Visit your local library to sign up for a library card, or sign up for an eCard online!
Glenwood Municipal Library – Membership Rates, Borrowing Policies, and Fine Rates
Annual Membership Rates for Glenwood Residents
- Adult - $10
- Family - $20
- Juvenile - $10
Annual Membership Rates for Out of County Residents
- Adult - $20
- Family - $30
- Juvenile - $20
- Junior cardholders cannot borrow DVDs or videos.
- Books, toys, magazines, audiobooks and CDs: loaned for 3 weeks
- DVDs, videos and videogames: loaned for 7 days
Charges for Overdue Items
- Children’s books, magazines, and audio materials: $0.10 per item, per day
- Adult’s books, magazines, and audio materials: $0.25 per item, per day
- DVDs, videos and videogames: $1.00 per item, per day