Chinook Arch Regional Library System card holders have access to nearly 1,000,000 physical items, over 30,000 downloadable ebooks, audiobooks, and movies, 20,000 digital magazines and newspapers, and online courses.
Items at any library in the system can be delivered to your local library by placing a hold. Items borrowed at one library can be returned at any Chinook Arch member library.
Visit your local library to sign up for a library card, or sign up for an eCard online!
Annual Membership Rates for Glenwood Residents
- Adult: $10
- Family: $20
- Juvenile: $10
Annual Membership Rates for Out of County Residents
- Adult: $20
- Family: $30
- Juvenile: $20
- Junior cardholders cannot borrow DVDs or videos.
- Books, toys, magazines, audiobooks, and CDs: loaned for 3 weeks
- DVDs, videos, and videogames: loaned for 7 days
Charges for Overdue Items
- Children's books, magazines, and audio materials: $0.10 per item, per day
- Adult’s books, magazines, and audio materials: $0.25 per item, per day
- DVDs, videos, and videogames: $1.00 per item, per day
Renewing Your Membership
Click here for information on renewing your library card.